Structural Steel BendingHardway bending of wide flange beamsWide flange bent to multiple radii
Advanced Bending is a leader in the Low-Deformation bending of structural steel for a wide variety of applications. We work with all forms of structural steel, including Angle, Wide Flange, I-Beam, Channel, and Square and Rectangular Tubing.
We have a well-earned reputation for supplying unique and accurate beam cambering, structural steel bending and metal forming services to a wide range of industries including structural steel fabricators, public works contractors, pulp and paper mills, equipment manufacturers, architectural designers, shipbuilders, and many others. The continuous upgrading of our structural steel bending and beam cambering equipment ensures that we keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Roll Bending :
- Wide Flange - Hardway up to W12x45#, Easyway up to W36x230#
- Channel - Hardway up to C12x30#, Easyway (toes in & out) up to C18x58#
- Angle - Up to L9x9x1, Toes in & out, Heel in & out
Custom-Built Bender :
- Wide Flange - Hardway & Easyway up to W40x503#
- Channel - Hardway & Easyway up to MC 18x58
- Beam Cambering - up to W40x503#
- HSS Tube - Hardway & Easyway up to HSS 20x18
- Pipe - All sizes up to 48" diameter
Click here to request a quote!
For examples of our structural steel bending and beam cambering work, click on our Project Portfolio.